[comp.sys.ibm.pc] yacc for PC

dlandis@enlog.Wichita.NCR.COM (Dave Landis) (04/21/88)

I would like to get a copy of yacc for the PC.  Does any
one out there have a copy?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Landis
NCR Corp.
3718 N. Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67226
(316)-636-8861

"None of the above" would make an excellent Presidential Candidate!

wheels@mks.UUCP (Gerry Wheeler) (04/26/88)

In article <283@enlog.Wichita.NCR.COM>, dlandis@enlog.Wichita.NCR.COM (Dave Landis) writes:
> I would like to get a copy of yacc for the PC.  Does any
> one out there have a copy?

With the arrival of version 2.3 (starting May 1), there will be a yacc
in the MKS Toolkit. Other new commands include compress/uncompress,
diff3, mail, nl, spell, and tty.

--
     Gerry Wheeler                           Phone: (519)884-2251
Mortice Kern Systems Inc.               UUCP: uunet!watmath!mks!wheels

steve@dad.UUCP (Steve Cook) (04/28/88)

in article <440@mks.UUCP>, wheels@mks.UUCP (Gerry Wheeler) says:

> With the arrival of version 2.3 (starting May 1), there will be a yacc
> in the MKS Toolkit. Other new commands include compress/uncompress,
> diff3, mail, nl, spell, and tty.

    Is the MKS Toolkit a shareware thing or do I go down to the store
    and look for it??

--
 Oops, gotta change my name... the boss found me out!!
 {hplsla,uw-beaver}!tikal!dad!steve

rposert@polyslo.UUCP (Bob Posert) (04/29/88)

In article <3205@dad.UUCP> steve@dad.UUCP (Steve Cook) writes:
>    Is the MKS Toolkit a shareware thing or do I go down to the store
>    and look for it??

The only place I've seen MKS stuff is advertised in Dr. Dobb's Journal.
The addresses are:
Mortice Kern Systems Inc.
35 King Street North, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2j 2W9    (529) 884-2251
uucp:{allegra, decvac, ihnp4}!watmath!mks!toolkit
BIX userid: mks     Compu$erve: 73620, 1043

Hope this helps.....
--
New: rposert@polyslo.UUCP  Old: {...ucbvax!voder|...ihnp4!csun}!polyslo!rposert

wheels@mks.UUCP (Gerry Wheeler) (05/04/88)

In article <2140@polyslo.UUCP>, rposert@polyslo.UUCP (Bob Posert) writes:
> The only place I've seen MKS stuff is advertised in Dr. Dobb's Journal.
> The addresses are:
> Mortice Kern Systems Inc.
> 35 King Street North, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2j 2W9    (529) 884-2251

Thanks.  Only one thing wrong, though.  The phone number is
(519)884-2251.  Fortunately nobody lives at the other number.  By the
way, for you folks in the US, we now have a toll-free number for orders:
(800)265-2797.