[comp.sys.ibm.pc] not quite about RLL

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) (05/16/88)

I just want to say "Oops, excuse me!" to both Pete Holsberg and Pete Holzmann,
for spelling one of their names wrong while getting completely confused about
which was which in the RLL exchanges.  Maybe one of you could invert the
capitalization pattern of your signature or something?  :-)
(Did I get them right this time?)

pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) (05/17/88)

In article <8770@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bobmon@iuvax.UUCP (RAMontante) writes:
...I just want to say "Oops, excuse me!" to both Pete Holsberg and Pete Holzmann,
...for spelling one of their names wrong while getting completely confused about
...which was which in the RLL exchanges.  Maybe one of you could invert the
...capitalization pattern of your signature or something?  :-)
...(Did I get them right this time?)

Yep.  What makes it worse in my case is that I pronounce the "s" as if
it were a "z"!!  Just remember which of us is near Route 1.  :-)

pete@octopus.UUCP (Pete Holzmann) (05/17/88)

In article <663@mccc.UUCP> pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) writes:
>... Just remember which of us (P. Holzmann or P. Holsberg)
> is near Route 1.  :-)

The tricky part is: *both* of us live near Route 1. Mine's nicer though
:-) :-) :-)
--
  OOO   __| ___      Peter Holzmann, Octopus Enterprises
 OOOOOOO___/ _______ USPS: 19611 La Mar Court, Cupertino, CA 95014

pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) (05/18/88)

In article <227@octopus.UUCP> pete@octopus.UUCP (Pete Holzmann) writes:
...In article <663@mccc.UUCP> pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) writes:
...>... Just remember which of us (P. Holzmann or P. Holsberg)
...> is near Route 1.  :-)
...The tricky part is: *both* of us live near Route 1. Mine's nicer though

Sorry for not being more precise.  ;-)  Of course, I meant U.S. Route 1,
not some piddly state road.  I mean, like, really, man.  Hmmm...maybe
I'll have to change the ORGANIZATION to The College on the Other Side of
Ix95.  Naw - that's too confoosin'.  How about "z" for CA and "s" for
NJ?  Bah - forget it!  :-)