[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Quaid clobbers Vault Corp. in court ruling

nather@ut-sally.UUCP (Ed Nather) (06/27/88)

I'm "replying" to this posting because I think it's too important to be
lost in a "by the way" addendum to a different topic.

I've changed the subject line to reflect this content better.

--
Ed Nather
Astronomy Dept, U of Texas @ Austin