[comp.sys.ibm.pc] How to post binaries

danno@microsoft.UUCP (Daniel A. Norton) (06/29/88)

In article <761@naucse.UUCP>, wew@naucse.UUCP (Bill Wilson) writes:
> I apologize for including a binary in this message but the
> people in charge of the binaries group will not have the
> decency to tell me how to post a program to that group.

Actually, it sounds like you're using a buggy version of postnews to
post your articles.  Since comp.binaries.ibm.pc is a moderated group,
postnews should be sending anything you post directly to the moderator
via sendmail.

The problem could be related to your version of postnews or to your
system's active newsgroup list.  Talk to your sysop.

You can, of course, send the e-mail directly by mailing your submission
to:
	slvblc!dick

Dick Flanagan is sitting in for Rahul Desi for the moment, so he will
take submissions for now.
--
Any opinions expressed are mine, not my employer's.
nortond@microsof.beaver.washington.EDU nortond%microsof@uw-beaver.ARPA