From: jerzy@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (Jerzy Sliwinski)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm-pc
Subject: Needed escape sequences for IBM 4216 printer
Expires:

Hello everybody. I am asking this question for my brother who does not have
net access. Please reply by email unless you find it interesting to others.

He has a IBM 4216 Personal Page Printer  connected to a PS/60. It prints
postscript files fine. He would like to print IBM graphics with it using non
IBM supllied software.
All he thinks he needs is the documentation for the escape sequences for
the printer.
He asked IBM technical support and got the anwser  if dont use our software
we cant help you.

Thanks in advance for the info.

-- Jerzy

From: jerzy@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (Jerzy Sliwinski)