[comp.sys.ibm.pc] WANTED - SKY VIDEO CARD manual

fahl@hpldola.HP.COM (Wolfgang Fahl) (08/04/88)

W A N T E D !

Back home in germany i got a SKY 320 P-02 video card.
It's a 2-board set frame grabber.
It says "COPYRIGHT 1984 MADE IN USA" on it.
The processor used is a TMS 32010 NL.

$20 reward for the first who can help me get
a manual for this card.

Does anybody know a company or brand named "SKY", which
produces video boards.

Thanks Wolfgang
  (hplabs!hpldola!fahl - UUCP)

harri@sky.COM (Harri Rautiainen) (08/18/88)

In article <11250029@hpldola.HP.COM> fahl@hpldola.HP.COM (Wolfgang Fahl) writes:

>Does anybody know a company or brand named "SKY", which
>produces video boards.

I do know of the company by name SKY Computers, Inc. I work for SKY as
manager of International Sales. SKY produces array processors, application
accelerators and digital signal processors for PC-AT (and compatibles),
Q-bus, and VME-bus (incl. SUN).
 Currently I am engaged in mail exchange with Wolfgang to determine,
if his board was manufactured by us.

Harri Rautiainen