[comp.sys.ibm.pc] calculator TSR needed

sears@sun.uucp (Daniel Sears) (08/25/88)

Does anyone know of a {free,cheap} calculator TSR for DOS?

--Dan
--
Daniel Sears                Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Technical Publications      MS 5-42

dennis@raphel.UUCP (Dennis Vogel) (08/26/88)

In article <65497@sun.uucp>, sears@sun.uucp (Daniel Sears) writes:
> Does anyone know of a {free,cheap} calculator TSR for DOS?

Tried to mail this but it got bounced.

-----

I'm sure you can find dozens on various BBSs.
One I particularly like was in the March 29, 1988
issue of PC Magazine.  It is available on their
BBS now but it costs $ to subscribe.  (They used to
have a free reader service but that is no more.)
But I think you might find the same program on
one of the BBSs around the country.  It is called,
not surprisingly, 'calc'.  I'll keep your address and
send it along to you later.  Right now I'm without
access to a PC.

Dennis R. Vogel    AT&T Bell Laboratories    Somerset, NJ