[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Anyone used these mailorder firms? A RESPONSE

david@epicb.UUCP (David P. Cook) (09/21/88)

----- News saved at 20 Sep 88 18:39:07 GMT
In article <5351@ecsvax.uncecs.edu> mvolo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Michael R. Volow) writes:

>Am planning on replacing a printer.  Am considering mail order.  Is
>anybody familiar with any of the following firms?  Good or bad
>experiences appreciated.
>
>Midwest Micro-Peripherals, Fletcher, OH

Michael:  I have used Midwest Micro-Peripherals several times and they
have always provided prompt and courteous service.  I have purchased only
modems through them and have had no problem.  However, A friend purchased
a modem from them, at my recomendation, and discovered, upon recieving it
that it was used.  He called them back, and after a short bit of
haggleing, got them to replace it and has had no further problems.

I feel fairly confident in recommending them, especially considering the
large volumn of advertising they do in Computer Shopper, and the
length of time that they have been doing it.

--
         | David P. Cook            Net:  uunet!epicb!david        |
         | Truevision Inc.  |   "Specialization is for insects"    |

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Re: Anyone using these mail order firms... AN ANSWER