[comp.sys.ibm.pc] WANTED: 29000 simulator

loschner@ugun21 (10/04/88)

In BYTE, May 1988, Vol. 13, No. 5, (Real-World RISCs, pg. 263)
a MS-DOS-based simulator named 29KSIM.ARC was mentioned.
As I have no access to the BIX service, I am asking someone
on the net to put it to "comp.sys.pc" or to e-mail this file.

J. Loeschner
------------------------------------

BITNET:    loeschner.pad@nixpbe.UUCP

UUCP:      ...!{uunet!cernvax|diku}!unido!nixpbe!loeschner.pad
	   ...!{enea|mcvax|inria|ukc}!unido!nixpbe!loeschner.pad

VMS-Mail:  PSI%(nat.)2624552519304::VMS4::LOSCHNER

/* ----- */

kirchner@uklirb.UUCP (Reinhard Kirchner) (10/06/88)

From article <500004@ugun21.UUCP>, by loschner@ugun21:

> In BYTE, May 1988, Vol. 13, No. 5, (Real-World RISCs, pg. 263)
> a MS-DOS-based simulator named 29KSIM.ARC was mentioned.
> As I have no access to the BIX service, I am asking someone
> on the net to put it to "comp.sys.pc" or to e-mail this file.

Please put it to comp.sys.pc or comp.binaries.ibm.pc, so that everbody
can get it, We Europeans do not have access to BIXes. Do also never
send dedicated mail if the thing is of public interest. The receivers
here have to PAY !

R. Kirchner

phil@diablo.amd.com (Phil Ngai) (10/13/88)

In article <2851@uklirb.UUCP> kirchner@uklirb.UUCP (Reinhard Kirchner) writes:
!From article <500004@ugun21.UUCP!, by loschner@ugun21:
!!
!! In BYTE, May 1988, Vol. 13, No. 5, (Real-World RISCs, pg. 263)
!! a MS-DOS-based simulator named 29KSIM.ARC was mentioned.
!!
!Please put it to comp.sys.pc or comp.binaries.ibm.pc, so that everbody

I have it and am certainly glad to give it away but with only two
requests I don't think it should be posted. Please send me mail.  I
will probably send it directly to people in the US. I don't know what
to do for Europeans who have to pay to receive mail but send me mail
and you can help me decide.