[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Boland Question

saus@venera.isi.edu (Mark Sausville) (10/14/88)

Greetings,

I have seen a few menetions on this newsgroup about Borland having
a generous educational discount.  Does anyone have phone number
where I could get a price and place a credit card order?

					Regards,
						Mark.

--

Mark Sausville		saus@venera.isi.edu	      213-822-1511

University of Southern California   Information Sciences Institute
  4676 Admiralty Way,    Marina del Rey,    California     90292

pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) (10/15/88)

In article <6523@venera.isi.edu> saus@venera.isi.edu.UUCP (Mark Sausville) writes:
...Greetings,
...I have seen a few menetions on this newsgroup about Borland having
...a generous educational discount.  Does anyone have phone number
...where I could get a price and place a credit card order?

Call information in Scotts Valley, CA and ask for Borland International.
Call them and ask for Educational Sales.  I doubt if they will take an
order over the phone, but will either send you a coupon that enables you
to buy Turbo C 2.0 for $50, a coupon for buying the Assembler & Debugger
for $50, or both.  Remember to say "please" and "thank you".  :-)  O, I
forgot the "or" part.  Or, they will ask you to write the request on
your institution's letterhead.

--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College			CompuServe: 70240,334

noren@dinl.uucp (Charles Noren) (10/18/88)

In article <334@mccc.UUCP> pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) writes:
>...where I could get a price and place a credit card order?
>
>Call information in Scotts Valley, CA and ask for Borland International.

...or call (408) 438-8400 or (408) 439-1060 (Public Relations).
There is an 800 number (I don't recall) that I could not get through on
because of all the new orders.  Both numbers above worked fined for me.
--
Chuck Noren
NET:     ncar!dinl!noren