[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Microsoft jugglers

bright@Data-IO.COM (Walter Bright) (10/27/88)

Anyone else notice that the Microsoft juggler appearing on the cover
of the last PC Week is actually Dave Pellerin, a Data I/O employee?
(I know 'cuz Dave sits next to me!) Is there any significance to the
fact that Dave's picture is on the front, while Gates' picture is
relegated to pg. 72? Spencer F. Katt wants to know!

:-) :-) :-) :-)

fredf@microsoft.UUCP (Fred Freeland) (10/28/88)

In article <1726@dataio.Data-IO.COM> bright@Data-IO.COM (Walter Bright) writes:
>Anyone else notice that the Microsoft juggler appearing on the cover
>of the last PC Week is actually Dave Pellerin, a Data I/O employee?

Well, of course someone else noticed.  But since I was there (at Data I/O) a
few short weeks ago, I should.  I didn't have the heart to tell anyone here
but it did give me a chuckle or two.  I was actually over there picking up my
mail (PC Week) when I noticed it. What irony ?

We're expecting the next Data I/O press release to feature a picture of one of
our folks ;-);-)

--
Frederick F. Freeland Jr.                        "Of all the things I've lost,  Microsoft Corporation                               I miss my mind the most!"   16011 NE 36th Way
Redmond, WA 98073-9717 (206) 882-8080                                                                                                                           internet: fredf@,microsof.beaver.washington.EDU                                 arpanet:  fredf%microsof@uw-beaver.ARPA