[comp.sys.ibm.pc] ST225 outburst Now: Conner

alz@tc.fluke.COM (Al Weiss) (11/22/88)

In article <770@auvax.UUCP> kevinc@auvax.UUCP (Kevin "auric" Crocker) writes:
>We tried to install a Conors drive that is supposed to have a zero
>fault rate but we couldn't get a controller to talk to it in my machine
>so we had to give up.
>
>I am still looking around for a GOOD replacement for the original that
>came with my Zenith 241.

Did you contact Conner tech support?  We have found them to be very helpful
and can offer a long list of compatible controllers.  Their number is
408-433-3340 (San Jose).  We were stuck with a WD controller (yuk!) but Conner
was much more knowledgable about the controller than WD was.  We are up and
running.

Al