[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Flowcharting software

kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Rich Kaul) (11/18/88)

I am in the market for some flow charting software for use on an IBM
PC.  I would prefer public domain or shareware, but commercial
software would also be considered.  Can anyone give me recommendations
or experiences with packages out there?

Thanks.
-=-
Rich Kaul				kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu
"My life is an absurdity in search of a meaning."

stanwyck@druco.ATT.COM (D. Stanwyck) (11/21/88)

in article <1074@accelerator.eng.ohio-state.edu>, kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Rich Kaul) says:
> I am in the market for some flow charting software for use on an IBM
> PC.  I would prefer public domain or shareware, but commercial
> software would also be considered.  Can anyone give me recommendations
> or experiences with packages out there?

I use EasyFlow from HavenTree Software.  Reasonable package, but I haven't
tried any others so I can't give a comparison.  EasyFlow now comes with
CCITT SDL symbols as well, according to the latest ads I've seen.
--
AT&T 				o  o			303-538-5004
Don Stanwyck		         ||   			druco!stanwyck

mr@homxb.ATT.COM (mark) (11/22/88)

In article <1074@accelerator.eng.ohio-state.edu>, kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Rich Kaul) writes:
#
# I am in the market for some flow charting software for use on an IBM
# PC.  I would prefer public domain or shareware, but commercial
# software would also be considered.  Can anyone give me recommendations
# or experiences with packages out there?

Interactive Easyflow. Nice program.

Telephone : (613)544-6035

Fax (G3) : (613)544-9362

Address :