[net.general] WANTED: HOUSE TO RENT IN PHILADELPHIA AREA

richard@vax135.UUCP (Richard Seide) (06/23/85)

I am posting this for a friend of mine and his wife. Due to relocation back
east they are looking to rent a house in the Philadelphia area. One place they
mentioned was Havertown, Penn.. If you have any information on homes in the area
or would like to rent one, please send e=mail to me richard vax135!richard
or call me at (201) 949-3645 or my friend at (513) 731-8918.

						Thanks,
						Richard

jill@persci.UUCP (06/24/85)

In article <1110@vax135.UUCP> richard@vax135.UUCP (Richard Seide) writes:
>I am posting this for a friend of mine and his wife. Due to relocation back
>east they are looking to rent a house in the Philadelphia area. One place they
>mentoned was Havertown, Penn.. If you have any information on homes in the area
>or would like to rent one, please send e=mail to me richard vax135!richard
>or call me at (201) 949-3645 or my friend at (513) 731-8918.

Come on now! It's bad enough that you guys at AT&T can't keep your local
postings local but have to distribute them to the world at large, but now
you've got to post **** like this to the wrong newsgroup. You can't even
claim ignorance on this one, since you explicitly specified 'net.college,
net.followup, net.wanted' in the Followup: field.