[comp.sys.ibm.pc] 14 inch flat screen monitor for HGC??

wilson@cunixc.columbia.edu (Samuel Wilson) (12/02/88)

I am putting together a system and would like to have a good,
clear, reasonably priced monitor.  A 14" flat screen would be
nice.  I have recently ordered an Amdec 410 (which I was told
would fit the bill but which, in fact is an 11 inch screen),
but may throw it back if I can find something better.

Any ideas?
Also, an idea of where I can order the thing mail order would
be helpful.

Sam Wilson
	wilson@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu

pavlov@hscfvax.harvard.edu (G.Pavlov) (12/05/88)

In article <1125@cunixc.columbia.edu>, wilson@cunixc.columbia.edu (Samuel Wilson) writes:
> I am putting together a system and would like to have a good,
> clear, reasonably priced monitor.  A 14" flat screen would be
> nice......
> Any ideas?

  There are many.  It would seem to me that the best thing to do (and you are
  in the right place for this) is to go around a few stores and take a look.

  We have a batch of AST AT clones with 14" monitors controlled by HGC and
  HGC Graphics Card Plus boards.  I personally like them very much (gave up
  a NEC Multisync with EGA board for mine....)

  greg pavlov, fstrf, amherst, ny