[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PC to VME interface card

gregb@tau-ceti.ISCS.COM (Greg Baker) (12/24/88)

I am looking for an interface card that would allow me to plug a VME bus board
into a PC. Names of any companies producing such an animal would be greatly
appricated.

Greg Baker
Staff Support Engineer
ISC Systems Corporation
Spokane, Washington

kiy@pte.UUCP (Kevin Young) (12/29/88)

In article <189@tau-ceti.ISCS.COM> gregb@tau-ceti.UUCP (Greg Baker) writes:
>I am looking for an interface card that would allow me to plug a VME bus board
>into a PC. ...
>
>Greg Baker
>Staff Support Engineer
>ISC Systems Corporation
>Spokane, Washington

Greg,
Consulting my VME Bus Buyers Guide (2nd Q, 1987) I find two possibilities:

	Ajida Technologies, Inc.		(page 160)
	613 Fourth Street, Suite 204
	Santa Rosa, CA  94404
	(707)-545-7777

	Ultralink International, Inc.		(page 168)
	P.O. Box 1809
	Minden, NV  89423-1809
	(702)-782-9758

Both cards make the IBM PC bus into a VME bus controller.  Hope this helps!

Kevin

--
>|< Kevin Young                         uunet!{edsews,umix}!rphroy!pte!kiy
    Precise Technology & Electronics, Inc.
    (The opinions expressed here are true, the flames have been changed to
     infect the innocuous.)