[comp.sys.ibm.pc] MKS: Moved?

jcb@loral.UUCP (Jay C. Bowden) (12/29/88)

I just got the upgrade card I sent in to MKS returned
from Canada with the note "Moved, address unknown"

The address was 43 Bridgeport Road East, Waterloo, Ontario.

Do they have a new address?  THanks.

- Jay

brad@looking.UUCP (Brad Templeton) (12/30/88)

In article <1892@loral.UUCP> jcb@loral.UUCP (Jay C. Bowden) writes:
>I just got the upgrade card I sent in to MKS returned
>from Canada with the note "Moved, address unknown"
>
>The address was 43 Bridgeport Road East, Waterloo, Ontario.
>
>Do they have a new address?  THanks.
>
>- Jay

Normally a reply like this would go by Email, but there's quite
a humourous answer to this question.  MKS moved about a block and
a half to their new building.

It's odd that the post office people don't know where they moved,
since their new office is about 80 yards from the central Waterloo
post office.

It's even odder, because their new office is -- the old Post Office building!

And to give the answer to your question, it's 35 King North, Waterloo,
N2J 2W9.  (I'm at 124 King North, which is why I know all this.)
--
Brad Templeton, Looking Glass Software Ltd.  --  Waterloo, Ontario 519/884-7473

jxh@cup.portal.com (Jim - Hickstein) (01/01/89)

I have an address for Mortice Kern Systems (MKS) that is newer than yours:

Mortice Kern Systems, Inc.
35 King Street North
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada N2J 2W9
(519) 884-2251
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4}!watmath!mks!toolkit
Printed in Canada.  Oh.  Oops.  :-)

Hope this helps.
-Jim Hickstein
jxh@cup.portal.com
...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!jxh

kiy@pte.UUCP (Kevin Young) (01/10/89)

>Brad Templeton, Looking Glass Software Ltd.  --  Waterloo, Ontario 519/884-7473

Sigh... *my* neighbors are arc-welders and machine shops!

--
>|< Kevin Young                         uunet!{umix,edsews}!rphroy!pte!kiy
    Precise Technology & Electronics, Inc.
    Custom Automated Test and Measurement Equipment for Industry
    Clever Saying: "You'll see it when you believe it" - Dr. Wayne Dyer