[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Inboard 386/AT

terry@eecea.eece.ksu.edu (Terry Hull) (01/25/89)

In article <1478@neoucom.UUCP> wtm@neoucom.UUCP (Bill Mayhew) writes:
>I strongly recommend that you not bother with the AT version of the
>Inboard unless you have the one of the approved three PCs or else
>can buy it with the understanding you may want to return the board.

I bought an Inboard386/AT about a year ago.  At that time the Intel
hot line had quite a list of machines that it would work with.  I put
mine in a PC Limited 286/8 and have had excellent results, although the
machine was not on the "official" list of supported machines.  My only
complaint is the board will only accept 3 MB of 32 bit memory.

--
Terry Hull                    Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
                                           Kansas State University