[comp.sys.ibm.pc] LPT2 jumpering on SixPackPlus

tanimoto@june.cs.washington.edu (Steve Tanimoto) (01/30/89)

Can someone tell me how to jumper by AST SixPackPlus to make
the parallel printer port LPT2?  Seems I've lost my documentation.
I have another parallel port and seem to have a collision
preventing the use of it.  Thanks.

Steve Tanimoto
Seattle, WA

pthiesse@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Paul Thiessen) (02/02/89)

In article <7098@june.cs.washington.edu>, tanimoto@june.cs.washington.edu
(Steve Tanimoto) writes:

> Can someone tell me how to jumper by AST SixPackPlus to make
> the parallel printer port LPT2?  Seems I've lost my documentation.
> I have another parallel port and seem to have a collision
> preventing the use of it.  Thanks.

Locate the Port Enable Jumper Block (on the bottom, under the clock battery)
that has 6 pairs of pins. If I'm right, you have a shorting plug at the
third position (from the left). Put it on the fourth. That should work.

             Paul Thiessen