[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Disk backup programs

kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan) (02/10/89)

I'm looking for opinions on hard disk backup programs.  I know PC
Magazine reviewed these some time ago, but I don't have access to the
issue and beside, reviews are helpful but long term experience is
better.

Thanks.

--

Ken Keirnan - Pacific Bell - {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California	                    kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM

todd@stiatl.UUCP (Todd Merriman) (02/12/89)

In article <4668@pbhyf.PacBell.COM> kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan) writes:

>I'm looking for opinions on hard disk backup programs.  I know PC
>Magazine reviewed these some time ago, but I don't have access to the
>issue and beside, reviews are helpful but long term experience is
>better.

I used to use DSBACKUP+ until I bought a tape drive.
I found it to be "adequate".