[comp.sys.ibm.pc] maps

mac@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU (Alex Colvin) (02/14/89)

I believe some time ago someone on this group mentioned an archive of
digital maps.  If so, that item's already expired here.  Could anyone with
such information mail me about availability, address, format, etc.?

wilson@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu (Samuel Wilson) (02/15/89)

In article <2972@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU> mac@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU (Alex Colvin) writes:
>I believe some time ago someone on this group mentioned an archive of
>digital maps.  If so, that item's already expired here.  Could anyone with
>such information mail me about availability, address, format, etc.?

I would also like to see a repost of this info.  Thanks.
Sam Wilson  wilson@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu

steves@spked.UUCP (AMU Chief) (02/15/89)

In article <1216@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu>, wilson@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu (Samuel Wilson) writes:
 >I believe some time ago someone on this group mentioned an archive of
 >digital maps.  If so, that item's already expired here.  Could anyone with
 >such information mail me about availability, address, format, etc.?

  I too would like more info.  Thanks.  Stephen Stoner ucdavis!spked!steves