[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need ASCII text to LaserWriter PostScript converter for PC

brown@nicmad.UUCP (Vidiot) (02/16/89)

I'm sure that this was hashed about a little while ago, but at that time
we didn't have a PC connected to the LaserWriter (the VAX is) and now that
the printer moved and is on a printshare device, we are in need of (hopefully)
a public domain ASCII text file to PostScript converter for the PC.

If you know of such a beast, free or otherwise, please send me some e-mail,
as there isn't a need to clog the net again.

Thanks in advance.
--
	       harvard-\	 att--\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!brown

vg55611@ihuxy.ATT.COM (Gopal) (02/17/89)

In article <3702@nicmad.UUCP> brown@nicmad.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:

>I'm sure that this was hashed about a little while ago, but at that time
>we didn't have a PC connected to the LaserWriter (the VAX is) and now that
>the printer moved and is on a printshare device, we are in need of (hopefully)
>a public domain ASCII text file to PostScript converter for the PC.
>
>If you know of such a beast, free or otherwise, please send me some e-mail,
>as there isn't a need to clog the net again.

I am sending you "text2ps.c" by email - if anyone else wants it, please
email.

It will compile on UNIX Sys V and MSC small model.

Venu P. Gopal
UUCP:	att!ihuxy!vg55611
Internet: vg55611@ihuxy.att.com
BITNET: com%"vg55611@ihuxy.att.com"   or   com%"vg55611%ihuxy@research.att.com"
Save 500 million keystrokes a day; silence those silent letters forever.