[comp.sys.ibm.pc] request for info on Spike

ward@eplrx7.UUCP (ward) (02/24/89)

>From ward  Wed Feb 22 14:27:28 1989
>Date: Wed, 22 Feb 89 14:27:28 EST
>From: ward (Rick Ward)
>To: mathieu@ists.yorku.ca
>Subject: electrophysiology software

I saw a request on the net a few months ago for info about SPIKE.
I don't know anything about electrophysiology software, however,
I do have an article about a product from Brainwave Systems Corporation.
They sell an 80386 workstation with software which does a lot of real-time
data analysis.  The article was from a Infoworld Target Edition from some time
last year.  They definitely look worth looking into.

Their address is:
		3400 Industrial Lane
		Suite 3
		P.O. Box 1043
		Broomfield, CO 80020
		(303)466-6190
their contact is:
		Bob Douglas

The review is in Computers in Society, Infoworld Target Edition # 1
The issue was on Neural Networks.

I hope this helps, I'm into software, not wetware.

Rick

P.S. Sorry about not responding sooner, if I hadn't just cleaned my study,
     I never would have found it.
P.P.S. Sorry about posting this, but I couldn't get it through on email.
--
    Rick Ward                         |        E.I. Dupont Co.
    uunet!eplrx7!ward                 |        Engineering Physics Lab