[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Problem with "Keyfake"

jerryw@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM (Jerry Willard) (02/28/89)

I use the public domain program "Keyfake" in quite a few of my batch files.
After I've used my computer a couple of hours, Keyfake quit working.  If I
re-boot the machine, it starts working again.

When it stops working, it is still found in the path.  It calls OK, it just
doesn't do anything.  Has anybody else had this problem?

Jerry Willard,  Tektronix
jerryw@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM.UUCP

pfales@ttrde.UUCP (Peter Fales) (03/01/89)

In article <2122@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM>, jerryw@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM (Jerry Willard) writes:
> I use the public domain program "Keyfake" in quite a few of my batch files.
> When it stops working, it is still found in the path.  It calls OK, it just
> doesn't do anything.  Has anybody else had this problem?

Yes.

I have seen this, but have no fix.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Peter Fales			AT&T, Room 2F-217
				200 Park Plaza
UUCP:	...att!ttrde!pfales	Naperville, IL 60566
Domain: pfales@ttrde.att.com	work:	(312) 416-5357