[comp.sys.ibm.pc] GEM file format

htc@m10ux.UUCP ( MHx ) (03/07/89)

Does anyone know the internal file format of Digital Research's .GEM and
.IMG files ? Please contact me by direct mail. (research!m10ux!htc)

kluge@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Oliver Kluge) (03/08/89)

In article <873@m10ux.UUCP> htc@m10ux.UUCP ( MHx ) writes:
>Does anyone know the internal file format of Digital Research's .GEM and
>.IMG files ? Please contact me by direct mail. (research!m10ux!htc)

Hi !

I'm interested in this stuff, too. Please send it to me also.

Thanks in advance!

So long ... |^)

Oliver

--
TTTU MMMMM kluge%lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de@relay.cs.net (CS-NET, ARPA)
 T U U M M Oliver Kluge, Parallel Computing Lab, \ unido.UUCP   (UUCP)