[comp.sys.ibm.pc] benchmarks wanted

cld@altger.UUCP (Claus L. Duerr) (03/09/89)

hello netlanders,

i am looking for good benchmark programms for PC ATs and AT386 computers.

if u have some good ones, please contact me via e-mail. please *don't*
send the binaries immediatelly. just tell me which benchmarks are good
and where i can get them, because it's [censored] expensive to receive
e-mail here. lotsa big mails mean high e-mail bills. :-((((
if this is not an all-day question, then answers in the ng are welcome too :-).

thanx alot for your help in advance,
claus

--
| Claus L. Duerr  | "Some programmers have been known to howl at full .. |
| Munich          |  .. moons." - "Only at full moons ?!"                |

todd@stiatl.UUCP (Todd Merriman) (03/15/89)

In article <1440@altger.UUCP> cld@altger.UUCP (Claus L. Duerr) writes:
>hello netlanders,
>
>i am looking for good benchmark programms for PC ATs and AT386 computers.

The Austin Code Works has C source code for a variety of benchmarks.
	Austin Code Works
	11100 Leafwood Lane
	Austin, TX 78750-3409
	(512) 258-0785