[net.music] Thanks Todd!

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (10/28/85)

> From: todd@scirtp.UUCP (Todd Jones)

> I heard that Kate Bush played the guitar a few times. Obviously, she
> is the world's greatest guitarist.

Gee, Todd....  Thanks for all the brilliant comentary.  I enjoyed your
dozen or so insightful articles.  I'm sure you'll receive a personal
letter of thanks from Kate for keeping her in the limelight so.  I beg
to differ with you, though.  She isn't the greatest guitarist (Robert
Frip and Fred Frith and Ace Frehely are, remember?).  Nor is she the
greatest pianist (Roger Miller of BotM and MoB is).  Nor is she the
greatest violinist.  Sorry to dampen your enthusiasm.

				-Doug Alan
				  nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (or ARPA)