[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Address of Micro Cornucopia

grimesg@magic (George Grimes) (04/01/89)

In article <7968@mtune.ATT.COM> rkh@mtune.UUCP (Robert Halloran) writes:

>Time for someone to post the address to Micro Cornucopia again.  This
>magazine seems to be one of the last refuges of the hardware tinkerer.

Micro Cornucopia
P.O. Box 223
Bend, Oregon 97709

Phone (503)382-8048

By the way, this started as a discussion as to whether or not Steve Ciarcia
is no longer with Byte.  Since he left, I did not renew my Byte subscription
and used that money to subscribe to Circuit Cellar Inc.

George

DOMAIN: grimesg@sj.ate.slb.com           | George Grimes
UUCP:   {decwrl,uunet}!sjsca4!grimesg    | Schlumberger Technologies
INTERNET: grimesg%sjs@sdr.slb.com        | 840 Avenue F #108
PHONE:  (214)422-7200                    | Plano, Tx. 75074