[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Leisure Suit Larry

hpchang@tiger.waterloo.edu (I'm a Wild One) (03/31/89)

Ok, here's the story ... can't get buy a certain part in LLL and don't know
what to do.

Got married - she stole my money and ran away - got pills from window sill -
gave it to lady on top floor of hotel - she goes to boyfriend - all I have
left is an apple - I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!

Believe me when I tell you that I have tried EVERYTHING.  Any suggestions.

tchu@bbn.com (Tom Chu) (04/01/89)

There is a button on the desk that the girl was sitting in. Press that button.

The rest is easy !!!

mark@motcsd.UUCP (Mark Jeghers) (04/01/89)

In article <12886@watdragon.waterloo.edu> hpchang@tiger.waterloo.edu (I'm a Wild One) writes:

>Ok, here's the story ... can't get buy a certain part in LLL and don't know
>what to do.
>
>Got married - she stole my money and ran away - got pills from window sill -
>gave it to lady on top floor of hotel - she goes to boyfriend - all I have
>left is an apple - I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!

The first thing you must do is reconnect the ST-225 power cable to the special
auxiliary plug on your "Mr. Coffee".  This requires an adapter, obtainable at
Radio shack.  Next, you must persuade the lady on top floor of hotel that your
apple is valid.  Use *only* a flat-head screwdriver here!  Not a Phillips
screwdriver!  At this point you will need only to verify your Internet address
and wank your way into happy oblivion.

>Believe me when I tell you that I have tried EVERYTHING.  Any suggestions.

One other thing:  make sure your CONFIG.SYS file includes this line:

	DEVICE = GDCA.COM

--
Mark Jeghers
Motorola Computer Systems

jms@hcx.uucp (Michael Stanley) (04/02/89)

Why do you think the game would have the girl run away from her desk?
Why would getting the girl to leave the desk be important?  Maybe
something about the desk is important, and the girl was just in the
way...  These are the kind of questions you need to be asking yourself.
You need to try to second guess the game.  Hope this helps...

	Michael Stanley		(...!uunet!harris.cis.ksu.edu!jms@hcx)

Rich.Waugh@f7.n369.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Rich Waugh) (04/04/89)

Go to security guard's desk and push button.... walk to penthouse and
enter... walk to terrace... HINT (the girl's name is Eve).
You're almost there!

--
Fidonet : Rich Waugh at Fidonet Node 1:369/2
Internet: Rich.Waugh@f7.n369.z1.FIDONET.ORG

muadib is a FREE gateway for mail between Usenet and FidoNet.
For info write to Root@muadib.FIDONET.ORG

"Gee Fido... I don't think we're in a DOS environment any more!"