[comp.sys.ibm.pc] GIF FIle Format Request

john@cooper.cooper.EDU (John Barkaus) (04/05/89)

Sorry to have to post this but my reply bounced back:

> To: uunet!mimsy!arizona.edu!rrw%naucse.UUCP (Robert Wier)
> From: mstan!cooper!john@arizona.edu
> Subject: Gif Format
> Date: 3 Apr 89 16:33:06 EST (Mon)

 Bob -
 > If you havn't managed to get the GIF file format specifications, drop me
 > a note and I will mail them to you...

	Thanks for the reply. I do not need the GIF file format specifications
anymore.  I received the specifications on GIF and LZW compression along
with C source to encode and decode GIF files.

			Thanks,
				John

         John M. Barkaus at the Cooper Union, NY, NY.
           INTERNET: john%cooper.cooper.edu@cmcl2.nyu.edu
                   UUCP: cmcl2!cooper!john