[comp.sys.ibm.pc] TERMCAP entry needed for PROCOMM

mattp@oakhill.UUCP (Matt Pressly) (03/15/89)

Does anyone have a good TERMCAP for use with PROCOMM?  If so, could you
please email it to me?  Thanks.
--
address: mattp@oakhill

wnp@killer.Dallas.TX.US (Wolf Paul) (03/15/89)

In article <1898@oakhill.UUCP> mattp@oakhill.UUCP () writes:
>Does anyone have a good TERMCAP for use with PROCOMM?  If so, could you
>please email it to me?  Thanks.

In my experience, PROCOMM works just fine in the VT100 emulation
with TERM=vt100 (or, CSH-style: set term=vt100).

If you need to use the ANSI emulation, check if there is not an
ansi entry in your TERMCAP.
UUCP:   killer!wnp                    ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN: wnp@killer.dallas.tx.us       TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD

egon@impch.UUCP (Lukas Knobloch) (04/06/89)

In article <1898@oakhill.UUCP> mattp@oakhill.UUCP () writes:
>Does anyone have a good TERMCAP for use with PROCOMM?  If so, could you
>please email it to me?  Thanks.
>--
>address: mattp@oakhill

Hi