[comp.sys.ibm.pc] VM/386

mmccann@hubcap.UUCP (Mike McCann) (03/15/89)

I need your comments on VM/386.

Any comments or suggestions welcome,

--
Mike McCann       (803) 656-3714   Internet = mmccann@hubcap.clemson.edu
Poole Computer Center (Box P-21)       UUCP = gatech!hubcap!mmccann
Clemson University                   Bitnet = mmccann@clemson.bitnet
Clemson, S.C. 29634-2803         DISCLAIMER = I speak only for myself.

alanj@ibmpcug.UUCP (Alan Jay) (04/08/89)

In article <4781@hubcap.UUCP> mmccann@hubcap.UUCP (Mike McCann) writes:
>I need your comments on VM/386.
>Any comments or suggestions welcome,

Mike I have been playing with VM/386 for the past couple of weeks.
It seems to work but the virtual machines are quite slow (in comparison the
the 386 (DELL 20MHz) that it is running on).
The only problem I have had is being able to read/write to the drives (DEFG)
on my 150Mb drive.

Hope this helps
Regards
Alan Jay
-
--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not