[net.general] accounting disabled

mensah@crcge1 (12/30/85)

Nous avons remarque que l'accountig ne marche plus sur crcge1 ( fichier
/usr/adm/acct vide) ; consequence immediate lastcomm ne trouve rien .
J'ai lance /etc/accton /usr/adm/acct pour le relancer mais rien ...

For those of us with less than high-school French:

In article <207@crcge1.UUCP> mensah@crcge1 writes:
>Nous avons remarque que l'accountig ne marche plus sur crcge1 ( fichier
>/usr/adm/acct vide) ; consequence immediate lastcomm ne trouve rien .
>J'ai lance /etc/accton /usr/adm/acct pour le relancer mais rien ...

-We've noticed that accounting doesn't work any more on crcge1 (file
-/usr/adm/acct is empty); therefore lastcomm finds nothing.
-I've run /etc/accton /usr/adm/acct to restart it but nothing ...

Any criticisms of my traduction please short and relevant (no 100 ll
etymologies!).

Please, only people who know for a fact that crcge1 does get net.unix
and net.unix-wizards may flame this guy for using net.general.  And
then not by posting, only by mail.  In French.  And, gently (as
always?).
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy@seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}