[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Looking for cursor patch for Zenith Laptop

bac@pitstop.West.Sun.COM (Bruce Clarke) (04/17/89)

I recently saw mentioned in one of the Zenith User Group publications
the availability of a patch for the Zenith Supersport series of laptops
that increases the size of the cursor.  They mentioned how to get it from
Compuserve (I believe), but not being a Compuserve subscriber I have no
easy way to get it.  Does anyone out there have it and if so (and providing
that it really works) would you mind Email'ing me a copy ?

Thanks,			UUCP: ...!sun!bclarke	Phone: 415-960-1300 x6272
  Bruce Clarke		ARPA: bclarke@sun.com

michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu (Michel Biedermann) (04/18/89)

In article <630@pitstop.West.Sun.COM>, bac@pitstop.West.Sun.COM (Bruce Clarke) writes:
> I recently saw mentioned in one of the Zenith User Group publications
> the availability of a patch for the Zenith Supersport series of laptops
> that increases the size of the cursor.
  Does anyone out there have it and if so (and providing
> that it really works) would you mind Email'ing me a copy ?

Your best bet may be to call Zenith's BBS directly.  Its number and settings
are (213) 695-0632 at N-8-1.  It is based in Santa Fe Springs, California.

Michel Biedermann         michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu
U. of Oregon
ZENITH Student Rep.