[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Award BIOS

glenn@dlcdev.UUCP (Glenn Meader) (04/22/89)

I am looking for the name and address of the company which
produces the "Award BIOS". Can you help?

mitchemt@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (04/25/89)

I would also like it. At times it doesn't seem to be very compatible.
Thanks, TM

jrv@demon.siemens.com (James R Vallino) (04/26/89)

In article <239@dlcdev.UUCP> glenn@dlcdev.UUCP (Glenn Meader) writes:
>I am looking for the name and address of the company which
>produces the "Award BIOS". Can you help?

This is done by Award Software.  I only have a phone number 408-370-7979.

Jim Vallino	Siemens Corporate Research, Princeton, NJ
jrv@demon.siemens.com
princeton!siemens!demon!jrv
(609) 734-3331

jdm@hodge.UUCP (jdm) (04/29/89)

> I am looking for the name and address of the company which
> produces the "Award BIOS". Can you help?

	Yes I can.  Award Software Inc.  130 Knowles Drive
	Los Gatos, CA 95030  (408) 370-7979  FAX: (408) 370-3399
	The Account Manager for the Western Region is
	Cathy Gall.

	They put out a lot of other stuff besides the Award BIOS
	too.  Get their catalog.

--

	jdm@hodge.cts.com [uunet zardoz vdelta crash]!hodge!jdm

	James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist
	Hodge Computer Research Corporation
	1588 North Batavia Street
	Orange, California 92667  USA
	TEL: (714) 998-7750	Ask for James
	FAX: (714) 921-8038	Wait for the carrier