[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Bios Chips

lance@virgin.UUCP (Lance Fraser) (04/26/89)

From: lance@virgin.MV.COM (Lance Fraser)

In article <396@pattye.UUCP> you write:

>	Does anyone know where I might buy Phoenix or Award AT BIOS chips?
>Lolir (in Dallas) used to sell them, but doesn't any more.
>
>	Please respond via mail; if anyone else is interested, I'll post a
>summary.
>
>                                                                   Thanks,
>                                                                   Sean
>
>			      				  sean@pattye.UUCP
>                                       {killer|texbell|rpp386}!pattye!sean

	I can get you Phoenix BIOS chips. I think they are about 25.00, but
last time I ordered some it seems to me they were less for some reason. I'll
help you get them if you need me to or I'll give you the name of the company
where I get them, but I don't think they would sell to you as a individual.

{sorry I had to post, but the mail bounced}

	---lance

lance@virgin.UUCP (Lance Fraser) (05/04/89)

	Sorry I had to post this but my mailer is bouncing everything..
Here is the information everyone wanted as far as updating there Bios
from Phoenix......

	Phoenix will sell me the chips for 19.00 plus shipping.
anyone who wants them can give me a call and we can make arrangments. The
version is 3.10 10. It is the latest and greatest (I think) and does include
setup in ROM. This version also works correct under UNIX (Interactive, Enix,
AT&T, and SCO Xenix). If you want just send me a check for 19.00 plus
the shipping and I'll UPS them to you( don't ask what the shipping is...I
don't have any idea where you are.).

	Lance S. Fraser
	SBA Development Corp.
	436 Amherst St.