[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Mail order houses

nfs@notecnirp.Princeton.EDU (Norbert Schlenker) (05/06/89)

In article <46983@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Christopher Schanck <schanck@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>In a similar vein, I just ordered a Promodem 2400G from Telemart, and
>I was told it was in stock and to expect it in 7-10 working days. It
>showed after 4 working days, and works fine. Did some Ohio-California
>ZMODEM transfers (~100k) and had no trouble.
>
>Christopher Schanck (schanck@cis.ohio-state.edu)

Well, if it's testimonial time again, let me throw in my two cents about
Telemart.  I have ordered hardware from them, I have ordered software
from them.  They always know what they have in stock.  They usually have
wonderful prices.

My only complaint about them is that they don't know how long it takes
to deliver something.  Invariably, Federal Express appears with my order
one or two days BEFORE Telemart told me I would get it.  Am I ever there
to receive the package?  NO!  I wish they would get this straight. :-)

Seriously, they are wonderful.  I am a satisfied repeat customer.

Norbert

  | Still waiting for my royalty cheque from sun for the use of my good name. |