[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Wanted: Advanced screen dump program

frisk@rhi.hi.is (Fridrik Skulason) (05/10/89)

I am looking for a program that would enable me to dump graphic screens, (in
Hercules, CGA, EGA and VGA modes) to vatious output devices, including
dot-matrix printers, laser printers, plotters etc.

I need this to output maps in a RPG assistant program I'm working on.

Please send me mail if you have any information on programs (PD or shareware
preferably) to to this.

--
         Fridrik Skulason          University of Iceland
         UUCP  frisk@rhi.uucp      BIX  frisk

          Guvf yvar vagragvbanyyl yrsg oynax .................

twb@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (thomas.w.beattie) (05/12/89)

In article <964@krafla.rhi.hi.is> frisk@rhi.hi.is (Fridrik Skulason) writes:

>I am looking for a program that would enable me to dump graphic screens, (in
>Hercules, CGA, EGA and VGA modes) to vatious output devices, including
>dot-matrix printers, laser printers, plotters etc.

PIZZAZ PLUS is an excellent commercial package that supports a wide variety
of PC and Video boards (CGA/EGA/VGA/Herc/Targa/etc) and a wide
variety of printers (PostScript/Color Ink jet/Epson/etc).

Contact: Application Techniques
Pepperell Mass.

---
These are my opinions.