with Locus?  I'd like to know if its worth getting.
--
*****************************Look!  ST V quotes!****************************
#1) "Captain, I don't believe you understand the gravity of your situation."
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
#2) "I know this ship like the back of my hand..."  BONK!  THUD!

teb@sequoia.UUCP (Thomas E. Bernhard) (05/16/89)

In article <8170@pyr.gatech.EDU> ccastgw@pyr.gatech.edu.UUCP (GREG WILLIAMS) writes:
>I have heard that Xsight is a port of XWindows for MS-DOS.  Can
>someone give me more information on this, and how to get in touch
>with Locus?  I'd like to know if its worth getting.

We got our copy from a marketing group that Locus has sell Xsight. They are:

	Hitech Consulting Group
	1801 Avenue of the Stars
	Suite 507
	Los Angeles, CA 90066
	(213) 556-1628

The person I dealt with was John Kunz.

The version of Xsight we have is an X11R2 port :-( X11R3 is what I need be the
server runs pretty well.

--

Tom Bernhard