[comp.sys.ibm.pc] DynaBook - where ?

baruchc@techunix.BITNET (Baruch Cochavy) (05/13/89)

Hello,
        I'm looking for some pointer to a company called 'DynaBook':

                printf("%s\n",(&DynaBook));

        Thanks in advance,
        Baruch Cochavy
        baruchc@techunix.BITNET
        baruchc@techunix.technion.AC.IL

schuster@dasys1.UUCP (Michael Schuster) (05/20/89)

In article <8308@techunix.BITNET> baruchc%techunix.bitnet@jade.berkeley.edu (Baruch Cochavy) writes:
>Hello,
>        I'm looking for some pointer to a company called 'DynaBook':

Don't know if this is what you're after, but there is an article in the
May issue of Personal Computer (UK) on a lugggable computer called the
DynaBook. They lament that Alan Kay didn;t copyright this term, because
now it's being used in vain. It falls far, far short of the mark. It's made
by a company called Scenario but I see no address or phone number.

--
l\  /l'   _  Mike Schuster          ...!dasys1!schuster
l \/ lll/(_  Big Electric Cat       schuster@dasys1.UUCP