[comp.sys.ibm.pc] rbase

rs3r+@andrew.cmu.edu (Richard E. Stuart) (05/23/89)

I need to buy a book that explains how to use r-base on an into level.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

jwi@lzfme.att.com (Jim Winer @ AT&T, Middletown, NJ) (05/23/89)

In article <8YS75Ly00YU4I1i2IC@andrew.cmu.edu>, rs3r+@andrew.cmu.edu (Richard E. Stuart) writes:

> I need to buy a book that explains how to use r-base on an into level.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Understanding RBASE
Alan Simpson & Karen Watterson
Sybex, Inc.
2021 Challenger Drive #100
Alameda, CA 94501
US $21.95
ISBN 0-89588-503-4

This is the only book I've seen on RBASE. It's better than the
manuals, but still not super. That may be because I'm trying to get
RBASE to work with some nasty data like international addresses
where every country needs a different format.

Good luck!

Jim Winer ..!lzfme!jwi

I believe in absolute freedom of the press.
        Pax Probiscus!  Sturgeon's Law (Revised): 98.89%
        of everything is drek (1.11% is peanut butter).
        Rarely able to send an email reply sucessfully.
        The opinions expressed here are not necessarily
Those persons who advocate censorship offend my religion.