[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Core-War

l69@nikhefh.hep.nl (Studenten Cheaf) (05/23/89)

Can anybody give me some information about the precise syntax and rules of
"Core War" (Scientific American, may 1984, april 1985)

I would appreciate any help of any kind...

Alan Hollander.

mhs@dde.uucp (Michael Hillerstrm) (05/24/89)

l69@nikhefh.hep.nl (Studenten Cheaf) writes:

>Can anybody give me some information about the precise syntax and rules of
>"Core War" (Scientific American, may 1984, april 1985)

>I would appreciate any help of any kind...

>Alan Hollander.

Me too please!

Michael Hillerstrom                   EMAIL:  mhs@dde.dk
Dansk Data Elektronik A/S             Phone:  +45 98284565
Lucernevej, Klokkerholm               Telex:  69917 ddeprd dk
DK9320 Hjallerup                      Fax:    +45 98284565
DENMARK

posert@ics.uci.edu (Bob Posert) (05/25/89)

In article <190@nikhefh.hep.nl> l69@nikhefh.hep.nl writes:
>Can anybody give me some information about the precise syntax and rules of
>"Core War" (Scientific American, may 1984, april 1985)
>
>I would appreciate any help of any kind...

I have a public-domain version of the core-war interpreter available
for the ibm pc.  Sorry, no source code, and I don't remember from where I
got it.  It comes with some documentation on Redcode, but no more than
was in the magazine.  Send me e-mail if you would like a copy (uuencoded
zoo archive).

--
Bob Posert
I'm: posert@bonnie.ics.uci.edu or {sdcsvax|ucbvax}!ucivax!bonnie!posert