[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Can one use Extended Memory for Netware Drivers?

stevef@crash.cts.com (Steve Feinstein) (05/31/89)

Subject: Can one use Extended Memory for Netware Drivers?
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc

Does any one have any information on whether ot not it's possible to
get a Novell Network Driver like IPX and/or NET3 to properly run out of
extended memory.  I am already aware of QEMM-386 and 386 to the max but
am bumping up against the 640K limit on a lesser machines (8088-80286)

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can reclaim some of the memory
used by these two programs (IPX and NET3) I'd be forever grateful.  Even the
off the wall, not quite so sane suggestions would be appreciated.

		Thanx.

			Steve A. Feinstein,
			Data Trek Inc.