[comp.sys.ibm.pc] secret message

wolsheim@prls.UUCP (Evert Wolsheimer) (06/01/89)

>In article <155938@neabbs.UUCP>, hadi@neabbs.UUCP (HANS DINGERDIS) writes:
>> achter elk bord zitten blijkbaar sex verhalen, heb ik op zich niets
>> tegen, maar is je fat een beetje in de knoop?
>
>I tried using rot13 on this one, but it didn't help! Then what's next?
>
>  Leif Andrew Rump, AmbraSoft A/S, Roejelskaer 15, DK-2840 Holte, Denmark
> UUCP: leif@ambra.dk, phone: +45 42424 111, touch phone: +45 42422 817+313
>
>   > > > Why are tall Irish girls with red hair so wonderful ? ? ? < < <

No, rot13'ing won't help, it's a secret language. I know how it goes.
I'll tell this guys off.

He, jongens, leuk dat jullie op het net zitten te rotzooien, maar doe het
wel in het Engels..... :-)

                                                     Evert Wolsheimer

-------------------------------------
You ain't much if you ain't Dutch....

pfrennin@Altos.COM (Peter Frenning) (06/03/89)

In article <22597@prls.UUCP> wolsheim@prls.UUCP (Evert Wolsheimer) writes:

 >>In article <155938@neabbs.UUCP>, hadi@neabbs.UUCP (HANS DINGERDIS) writes:
 >>> achter elk bord zitten blijkbaar sex verhalen, heb ik op zich niets
 >>> tegen, maar is je fat een beetje in de knoop?
 >>
 >>I tried using rot13 on this one, but it didn't help! Then what's next?
 >>
 >>  Leif Andrew Rump, AmbraSoft A/S, Roejelskaer 15, DK-2840 Holte, Denmark
 >> UUCP: leif@ambra.dk, phone: +45 42424 111, touch phone: +45 42422 817+313
 >>
 >>   > > > Why are tall Irish girls with red hair so wonderful ? ? ? < < <
 >
 >No, rot13'ing won't help, it's a secret language. I know how it goes.
 >I'll tell this guys off.
 >
 >He, jongens, leuk dat jullie op het net zitten te rotzooien, maar doe het
 >wel in het Engels..... :-)
 >
 >                                                     Evert Wolsheimer
 >

 >-------------------------------------
 >You ain't much if you ain't Dutch....

Leif, du skulle vaere den sidste til at goere grin med andre, jeg mener med det sprog du betjener dig af!!!
(Leif, don't throw stones when....)

You ain't much if ain't Danish either.....

						Peter

|      Peter Frenning, Altos Computer Systems, San Jose                 |
+--------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
| I don't need a dis-| JackNet:        mgr.prodmkt!pfrennin             |
| claimer, since all | USENET:         pfrennin@altos86.UUCP            |
| my statements are  | VOICE:          (408) 496-6700                   |
| borrowed, and pro- | SNAILMAIL:      2641 Orchard Parkway             |
| bably already dis- |                 San Jose, CA 95134               |
| claimed by someone |                                                  |
| else!              | FAX:            (408) 433-9335                   |
|                PF  |                                                  |

peggy@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Peggy Shambo) (06/03/89)

>>In article <155938@neabbs.UUCP>, hadi@neabbs.UUCP (HANS DINGERDIS) writes:
>>
>>   > > > Why are tall Irish girls with red hair so wonderful ? ? ? < < <

I dunno.. why?

Peggy
(A Tall Irish Girl With Red Hair :-)

Peg Shambo           | Anybody know of any IDMS/ADSO positions in
peggy@ddsw1.mcs.com  | the South of England? (London, Southampton,