[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Functional Languages for the PC

ba124@citycs.UUCP (K.A.Streater) (06/08/89)

I am interested in locating any functional compilers for the IBM PC and
compatibles.  I have had experience with Miranda, and other more recent
functional languages on a UNIX system and would like to be able to implement
some projects using something similar on the PC.

If you know of any suitable compilers/interpreters could you mail me at the
address below and I will post a summary of the replies.

In article <92@citycs.UUCP>, ba124@citycs.UUCP (K.A.Streater) writes:
> I am interested in locating any functional compilers for the IBM PC and
> compatibles.  I have had experience with Miranda, and other more recent
> functional languages on a UNIX system and would like to be able to implement
> some projects using something similar on the PC.
>
> If you know of any suitable compilers/interpreters could you mail me at the
> address below and I will post a summary of the replies.

Sorry, forgot to add my address.

--
K.A.Streater,	   BITNET: ba124%uk.ac.city.cs@uk.ac JANET: ba124@uk.ac.city.cs
UUCP: ba124@citycs.UUCP	or ..!mcvax!ukc!citycs!ba124 ARPA:  ba124@cs.city.ac.uk