[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Volunteer needed

jwi@lzfme.att.com (Jim Winer @ AT&T, Middletown, NJ) (06/15/89)

Eric Schnoebelen writes:

> Looks like it might be time for a Frequently Asked/Answered Questions
> monthly posting for this group....

	Environment size
	Echo off
	Expanded/Extended memory
	Com3/com4
	Hard disk controllers/disk documentation
	Adding a 3.5 inch floppy
	Using 720K floppies at 1.4M
	Procomm bugs

and possibly some others come up every month. I have seen some very
good answers to all of them, but I didn't keep them.

Is anybody interested in collecting and editing this information and
posting it at the beginning of each month? It would cut down on
repeated postings by a whole lot. I can help provide answers, but I
don't have time to be the main mover on this.

Jim Winer ..!lzfme!jwi

I believe in absolute freedom of the press.
        Pax Probiscus!  Sturgeon's Law (Revised): 98.89%
        of everything is drek (1.11% is peanut butter).
        Rarely able to send an email reply sucessfully.
        The opinions expressed here are not necessarily
Those persons who advocate censorship offend my religion.