[comp.sys.ibm.pc] IGC

keithe@tekgvs.LABS.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) (07/06/89)

In article <1068@cbnewsm.ATT.COM> rma@mhgki.att.com (11524-atkins) writes:

>... Incidentally trying to get technical help from Digital
>Research was VERY frustrating. It took 8 days for them to return
>my multiple phonecalls and they finally called back only after
>I resorted to yelling at them. This does not seem a good way to run
>a buisness and might make me think twice about dealing with them
>again.

I had some questions about how VM/386 (a competitive product to Concurrent
DOS 386) managed to do something.  I called, left a message, and received a
return call that answered my questions within an hour.  I almost fell off my
chair when I took the call - I wasn't expecting such prompt response!

keith (just wanna' pass on some good news) ericson