[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Re^2: TIFF to .IMG to .PCX to ?

leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) (07/11/89)

jack.bzoza@canremote.uucp (JACK BZOZA) writes:
>sk>Do anybody have a Public Domain program, witch converts betwin.
>Take a look at some Shareware called OPTIKS?.ARC

The PD version of OPTIKS (OKFREE.ARC) only converts *to* its own
proprietary format (.PCR). And every time I've tried to do *that*
it has trashed the source file!

The version you get when you pay $80, is supposed to work both ways.
I bought a commercial program called HiJaak for $100 and it works!

--
Leonard Erickson		...!tektronix!reed!percival!bucket!leonard
CIS: [70465,203]