[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Subject Lines

rh26@prism.gatech.EDU (Howard,Robert L) (08/02/89)

In article <3045@blake.acs.washington.edu> djo7613@blake.acs.washington.edu (Dick O'Connor) writes:
>Speaking of the Microsoft programmer's library CD-ROM package...
>
>Has anyone tried it out?  How fast is access?  Is it worth the $950?
>Do you actually use any of the online docs and code samples?
>
>Inquiring (pre-purchase) minds want to know!!

I'm sure that there are people with interest in CD-ROM (as well as people
interested in HIMEM.SYS) but the Subject Line doesn't match.  Don't take
this to personally but posting without an appropriate subject line has
two (2) drawbacks:

1)	I stopped on this article only to find that its content did not
	interest me.  Result?  I wasted some time (however small :-)

2)	Someone interested in CD-ROM might miss this article.  Result?
	The original poster (you) won't get any responses to his request.

You can only imagine how this might prpoagate if everyone who follows up
to this post just blindly hits F.

Again, don't take this as a major flame, perhaps just a suggestion.

Thanks

--
Robert L. Howard  (GTRI/STL/MSD)             (404) 421-7165
uucp:     ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!rh26